The second edition of the Nuclear Days 2018 event, organised jointly with the annual NUGENIA Forum 2018, is focused on the nuclear industrial perspectives, cross-cutting R&D issues and the identification of new project ideas with a view to reinforce innovation and consistency of the nuclear systems development.
The participation of the three SNETP pillars and EERA JPNM will give the opportunity to identify future challenges for the nuclear industry as a whole and to define common topics of interest with the other European and international nuclear fission R&D stakeholders.
The event will also be the occasion to address the lessons learned from the newly finished and ongoing projects, and will give the opportunity to discuss new project ideas, wide dissemination and networking. Side events for project and technical meetings are foreseen.
Where: Hotel President, Prague, Czech Republic
Programme & Abstracts
- Technical session 1 – Safety Assessment & Severe accidents
- Technical session 2 – Reactor Performance & System reliability (including materials and components)
- Technical Session 3 – Advanced fission reactor safety – Construction & Operation (including HTR)
- Technical Session 4 – Fuel Innovation, decommissioning and SMRs
- Technical Session 5 – Digitalisation modelling and simulation
- Technical Session 6 - New ideas in nuclear fission technology